Merek Brass Tin Candle - Nature
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $7.25 fortnightly with More info
Handpoured in Sydney, soy & coconut wax in all natural fragrance and wooden wick.
Dimensions 8W x 7.5H cm
Scent: Eucalyptus & Blue Sage
Burning Your Wooden Wick Candle
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to 3/16”-1/4” before lighting
- Gently snap off the ash or top of the burned section along the top edge and then light as usual
- If when burning the candle for long period of time you notice your flame getting too low, it may be necessary to extinguish the flame and when cool tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick
- Be careful to not let any debris from the wick fall into the candle.
- Allow the candle to melt all the way to the edges of the container
- Do not burn any candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.