Bois De Rose Incense
The Bois de Rose incense is our interpretation of a rose garden in full bloom. We invite you to walk its labyrinthine paths with us, breathing deeply as you go.
This box holds approximately 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality, hand rolled in Japan.
- Olfactive notes: Green Leaves, Matcha Tea
- Ingredients: jimi (or tabunoki) powdered wood, natural oils
Specially made to be used with the Maison Balzac glass or marble incense holders.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
- Always place the incense in a holder, on a stable heat resistant surface. Make sure no flammable items such as curtains or books are near the incense.
- Ensure the ash lands on a non-flammable surface as it can discolour the furniture or create a risk of fire.
- Wait until the ash has completely died out before touching to clean up.
- Do not leave burning incense unattended.
- Do not move the incense once lit.
- Ensure incense is placed out of reach of children, pets and away from draughts.
- Burning incense will create smoke: please ventilate the space after use.