15 Minute Vegan On A Budget
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $7.49 fortnightly with More info
15 Minute Vegan: On a Budget features 100 recipes for home cooks who want to create effortless, fast and delicious vegan food, without the price tag often associated with vegan cooking. All of the ingredients can be purchased in supermarkets and every recipe is ready in 15 minutes or less.
Katy Beskow challenges the perception that vegan cooking is expensive, and shows that veganism is for all by using ingredients that are readily available and need no specialist equipment. This is a book for both non-vegans and vegans who want to try reduce food costs without sacrificing flavour.
- Leftovers (Potato peel crisps, Panzanella, Pitta chips);
- From the Cupboard (Spanish chickpea stew, Thai slaw, Black bean mole);
- Fresh food (Aubergine caponata, Mango gazpacho, Korean bibimbap);
- Family Favourites (Lentil ragu, Kedgeree with paprika yoghurt); and
- Sweet Treats (Cinnamon sugar tortillas, Sesame brittle thins, Apple fritters).
There is also plenty of advice on eating seasonally and shopping wisely.
About the Author
Katy Beskow is a dynamic vegan cookery write who blogs. She develops recipes for a number of magazines and retailers and teaches vegan cookery at Yorkshire Wolds Cookery School. Katy is also now working on projects with the RSPB and other conservation charities as a Nature Revolutionary.
Hardcover, 160 pages.